G3 Marketing | ProCamps is a unique agency that combines access to hundreds of the biggest athletes and brands across professional sports and entertainment with the ability to oﬀer scale & agility in delivering turnkey executions with cost savings and time efficiency for a wide variety of clients.
The Account Coordinator is responsible for organizing and planning a wide array of experiences and activations, including conferences, product launches, hospitality experiences, youth camps, and social events. G3 Marketing has created the necessary processes for the Account Coordinator to thrive. Following the set processes is imperative.
LEVEL OF REPORTING:
Vice President of Partnership Marketing
The Account Coordinator takes ownership of events, experiences, and activations and builds a vision for each function based on the goals of the client. This includes but is not limited to:
- Cultivate relationships and network with clients
- Ensure first-class presentation and execution for all event operations
- Manage projects daily, both in-office and on-site
- Collaborate with other departments including graphic design, camper sales, social media, and logistics
- Oversee multiple programs / projects from start to finish
- Contract with local, regional, and national vendors to ensure all products and services needs are met, on budget, and on time
- Work closely with event staff to ensure operational fulfillment of corporate partner contracts and operational support of volunteer activities and programs
- Sales support in the form of presentations, recaps, and other necessary areas
- Produce efficient, effective, and aesthetically pleasing internal and external materials
- Create recap documents of all program execution plans, timelines, site layouts, and completion of vendor performance reports
- Create, execute, and implement detailed timelines including management of all vendor partners (pre-event, onsite and post event)
- Carry out assigned tasks with limited supervision, including the planning and implementation of operational tasks and projects
- Supervise in-office staff as well as on-site support staff
- Design and mock-up site plans and layouts with regular updates to the necessary staff
G3 MARKETING EMPLOYEES ENJOY:
- Casual and fun work environment
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and short-term/long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher required
- 1-2 years of corporate event operations experience is ideal
- A passion and interest in the power of sports, entertainment, and culture
- Ability to lift 35 pounds
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications, including Express and Premiere Pro, is preferred
- Applicants must be self-motivated, demonstrate eagerness to learn and take directions, pay strict attention to detail, and see tasks through completion.
- Ability to be creative, work independently and effectively, and develop and maintain solid relationships is a must.
- Working knowledge of and interest in NFL, NBA, & MLB (teams, players, etc.) is required.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Position is full-time offering base plus incentives, requiring 40 hours per week minimum. Regular travel and schedule flexibility should be expected throughout the year.
Qualified applicants can submit their resumé́ and references to Jason Otto at jotto@G3marketing.com.
G3 Marketing | ProCamps is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, national origin, religion or creed, gender identity, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.