For over 20 years, we’ve made the seemingly impossible, real. We unite fans with the very best athletes and brands in the world by creating unforgettable experiences. Whether you need to put on a ProCamp, imagine a FanFest experience, produce an event, or create compelling content, we’re the team! We’re spirited in creating loyalty amongst fans that will never be surrendered. Impossible deadlines, don’t know where to begin, or logistical nightmare? No worries: we’re meticulous, agile, and turn-key, producing flawless executions at low-cost.
A Graphic Design Experienceship will work directly alongside the Graphic Design team (all of whom have previously served in a similar capacity at G3 Marketing) in order to cultivate the visual identity of the company and all G3 Marketing events. You’ll leave your fingerprints across all visual touchpoints and be asked to work through all stages of the design process, ranging from the initial planning and brainstorming to final execution.
Creative and innovative thinking, time and project management, a strong attentional to detail, and collaborative skills are a must.
In this role, you’ll be asked to:
• Create promotional materials for upcoming events (flyers, emails, etc.)
• Develop on-site signage and collateral (signage, booths, tents, apparel, etc.)
• Design digital, social, and print advertisements
• Select and optimize images to be utilized in digital, social, and print campaigns
• Generate renderings to be used in sponsor proposals
• Create point-of-sale materials to be used in-store by major brands nationwide
• Replicate existing content from previously created templates
• Contribute to company brand identity and guidelines
• Participate in bi-weekly department meetings
This position is seasonal during the summer months, offering $2,500 over a 14-week period. Applicants must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (emphasis on Illustrator and Photoshop) and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Applicants must be self-motivated, demonstrate eagerness to learn and take directions, pay strict attention to detail, and see tasks through completion. Ability to be creative, work independently and effectively, and develop and maintenance of solid relationships is a must. Working knowledge of and interest in NFL, NBA, & MLB (teams, players, etc.) is preferred but not required.
Interested applicants can submit their résumé and portfolio to Nick Berta at nberta@G3marketing.com by March 20th.
G3 Marketing is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, national origin, religion or creed, gender identity, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.