For over 20 years, we’ve made the seemingly impossible, real. We unite fans with the very best athletes and brands in the world by creating unforgettable experiences. Whether you need to put on a ProCamp, imagine a FanFest experience, produce an event, or create compelling content, we’re the team! We’re spirited in creating loyalty amongst fans that will never be surrendered. Impossible deadlines, don’t know where to begin, or logistical nightmare? No worries: we’re meticulous, agile, and turn-key, producing flawless executions at low-cost.
A Partnership Marketing Experienceship assists in the day-to-day planning and executing of corporate sponsor activations and relationships. Responsibilities include:
• Assisting Coordinators with logistics of pre-, at-, and post-event execution
• Assisting with sponsor contest winner notification and prize fulfillment
• Creation and ensuring consistency of media alerts, press releases, and other PR related items
• Opportunity to travel to local and out-of-town events to assist on-site Partnership Marketing staff
• Sponsor prospect research
• Organizing event photos
• Creating sales presentations
• Development of post-event recaps
• Oversee Partnership Marketing interns
• Other duties as assigned
This position is seasonal during the summer months, offering $2,500 over a 14-week period. Two years of relevant sports experience is preferred. Applicants must be self-motivated, demonstrate eagerness to learn and take directions, pay strict attention to detail, and see tasks through completion. Ability to be creative, work independently and effectively, and develop and maintain solid relationships is a must. Working knowledge of and interest in NFL, NBA, & MLB (teams, players, etc.) is preferred.
Interested applicants can submit their résumé to Adam Smith at asmith@G3marketing.com by March 20th.
G3 Marketing is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, national origin, religion or creed, gender identity, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.