Graphic Design Intern
The Graphic Designer Internship will work directly with the Lead Designer and Marketing teams to cultivate the visual identity of the company and all G3 Marketing events. Creative and innovative thinking, time and project management, a strong attentional to detail, and collaborative skills are a must.
LEVEL OF REPORTING: Lead Graphic Designer
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Create marketing materials for events and promotions, including print, digital, logos, apparel, etc.
- Coordinate multiple responsibilities, project timelines and balance workload while demonstrating initiative, accuracy, and thoroughness.
- Assist in developing social media content
- Conceptualize and assist in executing events for clients
- Develop on-site signage and collateral (wayfinding, tents, etc.)
- Maintain the G3 Marketing and ProCamps brands
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Applicants must be self-motivated, demonstrate eagerness to learn and take directions, pay strict attention to detail, and see tasks through completion. Ability to be creative, work independently and effectively, and develop and maintain solid relationships is a must. Working knowledge of and interest in NFL, NBA, & MLB (teams, players, etc.) is preferred, but not required.
DURATION OF INTERNSHIP: May-August
Qualified applicants can submit their résumé, portfolio, and references to Kayla Fulcher at kfulcher@G3marketing.com.
G3 Marketing is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, national origin, religion or creed, gender identity, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.