NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Icy Hot Shaq Fantasy Experience Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who, as of January 15, 2021, are (a) legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam); and (b) twenty-one (21) years of age or older. Officers, directors, and employees of any Sweepstakes Entities (as defined below), and the immediate family members (spouses and/or parents, children, and siblings, and their spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or those members living in the same household of such persons (whether or not related thereto) are not eligible to enter or win. “Sweepstakes Entities” means ProCamps, Inc. (“Sponsor” and “Administrator”), Chattem Drug & Chemical Co., Sanofi-Aventis, LLC, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents, as well as any prize providers, promotional partners, advertising/marketing agencies, and suppliers that are involved in the development, promotion, sponsorship, or execution of the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants (“Entrants”) are bound by and unconditionally agree to these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. An Entrant is not a winner of any prize until (a) Entrant’s eligibility as to the Sweepstakes has been verified, (b) Entrant has been notified that verification is complete, (c) Entrant has completed and submitted all required information and forms (including Eligibility/Liability Release/Publicity Release forms, if required) and (d) Entrant has otherwise fully complied with the terms and conditions of these Official Rules.
2. TO ENTER: No purchase or payment is necessary and a purchase or payment does not increase or improve chances of winning. The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 9:00 AM EST on January 15, 2021 and ends at 5:00 PM EST on February 28, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”). During the Sweepstakes Period, an entrant may enter the Sweepstakes a) by submitting the “Contest Entry Form” found on the Sponsor website (SPONSOR WEBSITE HERE) or b) by mailing a postcard with name, address (including zip code), home and work phone numbers to ProCamps, ATTN: Icy Hot Shaq Fantasy Experience Sweepstakes - Contest Entry, 4600 McAuley Place, 4th Cincinnati, Ohio 45242. All mailed entries must be postmarked by the end of the Sweepstakes Period and must be received prior to the drawing date as described below. Limit of one (1) entry per person per day during the Sweepstakes Period. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor and Administrator will not be responsible for incomplete, late, lost, misdirected, illegible, postage-due or late entries.
3. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize Winner: One (1) winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) will receive a trip package for two (2) people to attend the Shaq Fantasy Experience (the “Event”) in Las Vegas, Nevada during the Summer of 2021 (the “Grand Prize”)consisting of: (a) round-trip coach class airfare for the Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest to Las Vegas, Nevada from the major U.S. airport nearest to the Grand Prize Winner’s residence within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, (b) three (3) nights’ accommodations at the MGM Grand Las Vegas (1 room, double occupancy), (c) ground transportation in Las Vegas, Nevada including airport pick-up and drop as well as all Event-related activities, (d) Event-related meals for the Grand Prize Winner and guest, (e) participation for the Winner in basketball activities, (f) invitations for the Grand Prize Winner and guest to all Event-related social events, (g) an exclusive gear package for the Grand Prize Winner, and (h) a signed one-on-one photo with Shaquille O’Neal for the Grand Prize Winner. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the prize is US $10,500 but the actual value depends on the actual cost of the included airfare, which depends in part on the location of the Winner’s residence.
The Grand Prize Winner’s guest must meet all eligibility requirements to enter and win the Sweepstakes. Certain conditions and physical requirements are required to participate in the Event. Administrator reserves the right to decide, in its absolute discretion, if the Grand Winner meets the physical requirements to participate in the Event. If the Grand Prize Winner does not meet the Administrator’s physical requirements or does not want to participate in the Event, the Grand Prize Winner may choose another person to accept and use the Grand Prize instead so long as the replacement person meets the eligibility requirements to enter and win the Sweepstakes and all physical requirements of the Administrator and executes all Eligibility/Liability Release/Publicity Release forms and other documents required of the Grand Prize Winner. Participation in the Event requires agreement to and compliance with Administrator’s terms, including waiver of liability and permission agreements. Further, due to the nature of the Event and participating athlete(s), the Event may be postponed, suspended, cancelled, made virtual, or otherwise changed. If the Event does not take place as scheduled, whether by cancellation, suspension, virtualization, postponement, or otherwise, or if any other portion of the Grand Prize is not available, whether due to the COVID-19 pandemic or any other pandemic, natural disaster, governmental order, strike, protests, terrorism, war, or any other reason beyond the control of Sponsor, Sponsor will substitute the Grand Prize (or a component thereof) for one of equal or greater value.
The Grand Prize is non-refundable, and no substitutions will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Administrator will determine airline, flight itinerary and hotel and accommodations in its sole discretion. If in the judgment of Administrator air travel is not required due to the Winner's proximity to destination, ground transportation will be substituted for roundtrip air travel at Administrator's sole and absolute discretion. The difference in value will not be awarded to the Winner. All travel dates will be determined by the Administrator, and once made may not be altered except by the Administrator. Winner is solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically identified above, including but not limited to transportation not specifically mentioned above, cost of identification needed for travel, tips, souvenirs and other incidentals and other personal expenses incurred during the trip. The Grand Prize Winner and guest are responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that the Administrator has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. The Grand Prize Winner and guest must travel the same itinerary and on the dates and/or times specified by Administrator or the Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Once the guest is selected, he/she may not be substituted, except at the Administrator’s sole discretion. The Grand Prize Winner and guest are solely responsible for obtaining any identification documents necessary for domestic travel. If Grand Prize Winner’s guest fails to return any necessary documents within date and/or time indicated by Administrator, then the Grand Prize Winner may forfeit the right to include the guest on the trip. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, mutilated, or stolen travel documents. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for the acts or omissions of any common carriers, travel providers, Event organizers, or other third parties. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
Two Hundred (200) Second Prize Winners – Two-Hundred (200) Second Prize Winners (individually “Second Prize Winner”; collectively “Second Prize Winners”) shall each receive a $25 gift card “Second Prize” to the retailer of choice. Preferred retailer will be indicated during the completion of the Contest Entry Form. Preferred retailer must be an official retailer of Icy Hot products. The retail value of each Second Prize is US $25.
The Second Prize is non-refundable, and no substitutions will be made.
Collectively, the Grand Prize Winner and Second Prize Winners are referred to as “Winners.”
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: The Winners will be selected from among all eligible entries in a random drawing within approximately ten (10) days after Sweepstakes Period end date listed above. The drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Administrator’s decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential Winners will be notified by phone or email, at Administrator’s discretion. The Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, if applicable. In addition, to claim the Grand Prize, the potential Grand Prize Winner must complete, sign, and return a witnessed statement of Eligibility/Liability Release/Publicity Release forms to the extent permitted by applicable law, and other applicable documents, which may require the potential Grand Prize Winner to provide social security number, within five (5) days of the date of the notification. At Administrator’s discretion, the potential Grand Prize Winner may be required to produce a picture or some other form of proper identification to claim the Grand Prize. If the potential Grand Prize Winner is found to be ineligible, has not complied with these Official Rules, cannot be contacted, fails to timely claim the Grand Prize, is disqualified for any reason, fails to timely execute and return any required forms, or if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, an alternate Grand Prize Winner may be selected by random draw from all remaining eligible entries at the Administrator’s discretion. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued by the Administrator in the name of the Winner for the value of the Grand Prize.
6. GENERAL RULES: Each Entrant agrees to hold harmless, release, and waive any and all claims of liability and losses of any kind whatsoever against the Sweepstakes Entities arising out of or relating to participation in the Sweepstakes, the Sweepstakes administration and process, the acceptance, receipt, use, or misuse of any prize or prize component, including any accident, loss, injury or death and for any claims or liability based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Grand Prize. The Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by an Entrant's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in an Entrant's e-mail account to receive e-mail.
Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. If an Entrant submits more than the stated number of entries permitted, and/or if the Administrator suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional entries by using multiple addresses, email addresses, card registrations, identities or any other method, all entries submitted by the Entrant may be declared null and void. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) and any Entrants who violate these Official Rules or act in any manner to harass, abuse, threaten, annoy, or harm any person, or to tamper with or disrupt the operation of the Sweepstakes, will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by the Administrator. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of an Entrant, the entry will be deemed to be made by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the email address listed in the entry, provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. The "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the applicable service provider or other organization (such as a business or educational institution) has assigned the email address. Any person who supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these rules in an attempt to obtain any prize will forfeit any prize won and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or electronic malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes that may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error that may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. If for any reason (including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Entities, that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes), the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in the Official Rules, Administrator shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or any part of it. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the Grand Prize will be awarded by conducting a random drawing from all eligible mail-in entries and all eligible online entries received prior to termination.
THE GRAND PRIZE AND ANY OTHER PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS-IS.” THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE GRAND PRIZE ANY OTHER PRIZES, OR PORTION THEREOF, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SAFETY, SECURITY, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
7. CONSENT: By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant irrevocably grants Sponsor and its designees the unconditional, irrevocable, and perpetual right and permission, royalty-free, to use the Entry and any other data, information, images, content, or materials included in such Entry, in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, including but not limited to the Entrant’s name, face, likeness, voice, appearance and/or comments, i statements or testimonials, in connection with the Sweepstakes for advertising and publicity purposes for no additional consideration except to the extent prohibited by applicable law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned data, information, images, content, or materials, but may do so and may edit them in Sponsor's sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. Each Entrant waives all intellectual property rights, privacy/publicity rights or other legal or moral rights that might preclude the Sponsor's use of the entry or exercise of any rights granted to Sponsor, and each Entrant agrees not to sue or assert any claim against the Sweepstakes Entities with respect to such use to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
9. GOVERNING LAW & VENUE: Except where prohibited by law, each Entrant agrees that: (i) all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or concerning these Official Rules, the Sweepstakes, the administration of the Sweepstakes, or any prizes shall be settled individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in Cincinnati, Ohio under the laws of the State of Ohio (without giving effect to any conflict of laws rules or principles) by arbitration by a single arbitrator chosen under the rules of the American Arbitration Association; (ii) any and all claims made by Entrant, and any and all judgments and awards in favor of Entrant, shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
10. WINNERS LIST: To request the winner’s name, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: ProCamps, ATTN: Icy Hot Shaq Fantasy Sweepstakes - Winner’s Name Request, 4600 McAuley Place, 4th Floor, Cincinnati, Ohio 45242. The Official Rules are available at [link] or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: ProCamps, ATTN: Icy Hot Shaq Fantasy Sweepstakes - Official Rules Request, 4600 McAuley Place, 4th Floor, Cincinnati, Ohio 45242. Winner’s name and Official Rules requests must be postmarked and received within six (6) months after the Winner is announced.
11. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: ProCamps, Inc., 4600 McAuley Place, 4th Floor, Cincinnati, Ohio 45242.
12. PRIZE PROVIDER: Promotional consideration has been generously provided by Chattem Drug & Chemical Co., the makers of ICY HOT® pain relieving cream. Neither Chattem Drug & Chemical Co., Walmart Stores, Inc., nor any of their parents, subsidiaries, or affiliates is a sponsor or administrator of the Sweepstakes.