Open for Summer Sweepstakes with Coca-Cola and Jewel Osco
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. TEXT MESSAGING IS NOT REQUIRED FOR ENTRY. EACH TEXT MESSAGE SENT OR RECEIVED MAY INCUR A CHARGE AS PROVIDED IN YOUR RATE PLAN. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. IF YOU ENTER VIA TEXT MESSAGING, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR EXPRESS, WRITTEN CONSENT FOR YOU TO RECEIVE UP TO 8 TEXT MESSAGES USING AUTOMATED TECHNOLOGY IN RESPONSE TO YOUR ENTRY. TEXT MESSAGING MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE THROUGH ALL WIRELESS CARRIERS. CONSENT IS NOT REQUIRED TO BUY GOODS AND SERVICES.
1. Eligibility: The Open for Summer Sweepstakes with Coca-Cola and Jewel Osco Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Illinois, Indiana and Iowa who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of Great Lakes Coca-Cola Distribution, L.L.C., The Coca-Cola Company, other Coca Cola bottlers, Albertsons Companies, Inc. d/b/a Jewel-Osco, G3 Marketing, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside IL, IN, and IA and where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: Great Lakes Coca-Cola Distribution, L.L.C., 7400 N. Oak Park Ave, Niles, IL 60714.
Administrator: G3 Marketing, 4600 McAuley Place, 4th floor, Cincinnati, OH 45242
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4. To Enter: No purchase is necessary, and a purchase does not increase chances of winning. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”), April 14, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT, September 7, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
There are 2 ways to enter:
- a) Text Message Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, using your 2-way text-messaging-capable device (each a “Device”), text the keyword SUMMER to 877-793-1103. Then, input the requested information to confirm your date of birth. If you are eligible, you will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes drawing per text entry per day. If you wish to opt out, text STOP to 877-793-1103. Text HELP to 877-793-1103 if you would like more information. Send questions to email@example.com. By texting SUMMER to 877-793-1103, you agree that you are providing Sponsor and Administrator express, written consent for you to receive up to 8 text messages using automated technology in response to your entry related to the Open for Summer Sweepstakes with Coca-Cola and Jewel Osco Sweepstakes.
If you enter the Sweepstakes by text message, your wireless service provider’s text message and data rates apply. Entrants should consult their wireless service
provider’s pricing plan for details. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. The Device that is used must be capable of sending and receiving text messages. Entrants should check their Device’s features to see if they have that capability and check the Device manual for specific use instructions. Entry via text messaging may be limited and may not be available through all wireless carriers or on all handsets. Consent is not required to buy goods and services.
- b) Alternate Method of Entry: Mailing a postcard with name, address (including zip code), email address and mobile phone number to G3 Marketing, Attn: Open for Summer Sweepstakes, 4600 McAuley Place, 4th Floor, Cincinnati, OH 45242. Mail-in entries must be postmarked on or before September 6, 2021, and received on or before September 9, 2021. All entries become the property of Administrator and will not be acknowledged or returned. Administrator will not be responsible for incomplete, late, lost, misdirected, illegible, postage-due or late entries.
Limit: 1 Sweepstakes entry per person per day, regardless of method of entry. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address or Device. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than 1 entry per day by using multiple/different email addresses, Devices, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the Device or email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Otherwise, the “authorized account holder” of a Device is the natural person in whose name the Device has been issued and the services are billed. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable, and by Entrants will be permitted. Administrator reserves the right to, at its sole discretion, substitute prize of equal or greater value in the event of the prize unavailability or in the event a winner wishes to receive an alternative prize. Prizes are subject to change based on availability and/or pictures may not be indicative of actual prize. Limit one (1) prize per family/household/organization over all weeks; winners may not win multiple prizes.
- WINNER SELECTION: Potential winners will be selected from all eligible entries by random drawing conducted weekly.
One winner will be selected from among all eligible entries in random drawings on each date listed in Section 5. The drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the drawings. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Administrator’s decisions are final and binding on all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS: Potential winners will be notified using the contact information used to enter the Sweepstakes or if a potential winner entered via text messaging, he/she will be notified by phone and/or text message at the phone number of the Device used to enter the Sweepstakes. Potential winners must accept the prize within 72 hours of being contacted or forfeit the prize. In the event a potential winner cannot be contacted, declines a prize, or cannot accept a prize within 72 hours of being contacted, or otherwise is unwilling or unable to accept a prize, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate potential winner may be selected by random drawing from the remaining eligible entries, time permitting. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, if applicable. Potential winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release, within 3 days, or prize may be forfeited.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, outbreak of widespread illness, pandemic, or other similar occurrence, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and, in its discretion, award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Great Lakes Coca-Cola Distribution, L.L.C., The Coca‑Cola Company, other Coca Cola bottlers, Albertsons Companies, Inc. d/b/a Jewel-Osco, G3 Marketing, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone, cellular networks, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Moreover, any claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Administrator, Sponsor and any other Released Party in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you, Administrator Sponsor and any other Released Party, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
This arbitration provision shall survive conclusion, modification or termination of the Sweepstakes and suspension, revocation, closure, modification, or amendments to the Official Rules, and any aspect of the relationship of the parties relating to or arising from participation in the Sweepstakes.
- Winner List: For the winners’ names, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: G3 ATTN: Open for Summer Sweepstakes-Winner’s List, 4600 McAuley Place, 4th Floor, Cincinnati, Ohio 45242, by October 15, 2021.